Sweet LJ and I dropped Mary Lawton off with Biffy and Granddaddy the weekend of March 6 and escaped to Charleston. Thanks for the recommendations, Rebecca, Melissa, and Nicole. We planned this so last-minute, that I had to take a chance on another place. We stayed at the Vendue Inn about a block from Waterfront Park. It was wonderful.This was my first time ever spending the night away from Mary Lawton. I think I did pretty well, but I was definitely ready to go home after only one night! Maybe 2 nights next time...
I forgot all about red dot stores! No red dots in Atlanta.
Thanks so much, Biffy and Granddaddy. We're glad you had fun, and we know Mary Lawton had a great time. She's still talking about it.
Monday, March 22, 2010
Charleston
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
So glad you had a good time! We went to Amen Street -- it was pretty tasty. This was my first time back in 4 years -- I get more homesick for Charleston than I do Columbia. Note to self: make Brian look for a job in Charleston.
Post a Comment