Monday, October 4, 2010

The weekend

So sad the weekend is over. It was gorgeous and lots of fun. Saturday morning Mary Lawton and I ran to church for the blessing of the pets, where Sweet LJ and Coqui were waiting for us. Coqui got a very special blessing--what a nice service. (As a side note, I used to run this route frequently by myself. I probably haven't run it in 2 years. I almost died running it on Saturday while pushing Mary Lawton. Hilly. Very hilly.)

At the blessing of the pets. This is the latest outfit I made for Mary Lawton, mainly as a surprise for Sweet LJ. She wore it all day Saturday, but it didn't help her daddy's Gators.

During Saturday naptime I worked on Mary Lawton's Halloween costume, and then we had friends over for dinner. Sunday included church, lunch out, playing outside, naptime and more costume sewing (almost finished!), picnic snacktime, phone call with Biffy, more playing outside, a walk, and a delicious fall chili dinner.

I can't wait 'til next weekend.

0 comments: