Thursday, October 2, 2008

No TV Wednesday

Last night in observance of No TV Wednesday*, we went for a walk in a nearby park. Coqui was beside himself to walk somewhere besides our neighborhood. The weather is unbelievably gorgeous right now. The past 2 weeks have made me decide fall is my favorite season. Practice was breaking up for lots of baseball teams and the playground was crowded, and I think both Sweet LJ and I were watching the kids more than usual. (Hopefully, no one thought we were creepy.)

*We watch a lot of tv, so probably a year ago we started No TV Wednesday. Wednesday night=no tv. We cheat sometimes.

My boys. Coqui is shooting lasers at me from his eyes.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Good job! Don't worry..once your baby is here you won't have time to watch tv! Also, background noise (tv and even music) hinders language development in infants so there's extra incentive to keep the tv off :) Don't you love having friends who've graduated from being new mommies to know it all mommies? hee, hee

Jennifer said...

Melissa, I'm sure you'll die when you read this blog once the baby is born! tv and corndogs all the way!!

Melissa said...

hee, hee! he or she will survive, I'm sure!