Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Running

My motivation to keep running is waning by the day. It was 38 degrees this morning, which didn't help get me out the door (but I did). I think I'm losing motivation because it's a little depressing to run. I'm a little more uncomfortable every day. I'm a little slower every day. I feel like I have to pee 3 minutes after I start.

I haven't run a race since the Peachtree, so I think I'll sign up for a few to keep me motivated during the week. I need some new shoes, too, so that will get me excited for about 2 runs. I might get one of these, because sometimes my sides feel sore. Val is eating too much Halloween candy and getting chubby! Please let me know if you've ever used a belly bra or band and whether you liked it.

I really want to keep moving.

0 comments: