Go vote! The future of the Senate is in your hands!
I'm so sick of the Chambliss-Martin commercials on TV--Chambliss hates soldiers and wants them to die in battle! Martin hates children and wants them to be prostitutes!--but I'll miss the evening phone calls from our pals Hillary, Bill, Al, and Barack. Who was stumping for the candidates yesterday? Well, you betcha, Sarah Palin was all over Georgia with Chambliss, and apparently Ludacris, Young Jeezy, and T.I. were at the capitol with Martin.
I'm also ready for this runoff to be over, because then maybe the governor will decide how much money he wants to take back from higher education to cover the budget shortfall, and whether I'll get my 2% raise. (It's all about me.)
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Georgians, don't forget to vote!
Posted by Jennifer at 2:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment