Dear Mary Lawton,
I love your little two-months-old self. I love your smell--your intoxicating, pure baby smell. I love how you smile at me when I come to take you out of your crib. I love how happy you are when you're on the changing pad. I love how you look at everything, especially the new things you've never noticed before. I love how you stare at your daddy. I love those cheeks. I love how you get one of your legs going and kick, kick, kick. I love how you make an O with your lips like you're trying to whistle. I love how you sleep with your arms up over your head, your feet together, and your knees bowed out. I love your fake cry. I love your eyelashes that are so long they touch your eyebrows.
You are the sweetest girl in the world, and we love you like crazy.
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment