On Thursday Mary Lawton was 2 months old, and we had a busy day. That morning we had our first mommy-baby pilates class. The instructor reassured us that she's seen everything and not to worry if we had to stop to change our babies, feed our babies, soothe our babies, etc. I was very impressed that no matter what happened, the instructor just kept going. Obviously she's done this for awhile. Mary Lawton was pretty good. About halfway through she got fussy, so I put her on a mat beside mine and she fell fast asleep. Overall, it was hilarious--crying babies, mother stopping to breastfeed (not me), mother acting like her baby needed something so she could stop the leg lifts early (me). It was a good workout, too.
After pilates, I think I did some yard work while Sweetest Girl in the World took a nap, but I can't really remember.
On Thursday night we went to another free jazz concert. The band and singer were good again. I think there are only 2 more concerts this season. Hopefully we can go again. A nice way to spend the evening.
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Busy Thursday
Posted by Jennifer at 3:17 PM
Labels: Mary Lawton-birth to six months, outings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment