I haven't had a real haircut since February 2008. I had it cut very short then, which I liked ok for awhile, then I didn't like it and let it grow. Then I had a baby and couldn't seem to find the time to take a shower, much less get a haircut. One time I went for a trim at GreatClips, and it was terrifying.
So, last night I went back to my old, fabulous salon where they give you a glass of wine to sip while you wait. The stylist listened to me and cut it exactly how I wanted.
I got bangs!
Saturday, January 30, 2010
New year, new me
Posted by Jennifer at 10:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
oooh, I like it a lot!
Cute! I don't have to time to even brush my hair, and it's been up in a ponytail for the past 3 and a half years :)
Post a Comment