I just made the appointment for Mary Lawton's first haircut. This is really pulling at my heart for some reason (not to mention making me anxious, because I have no idea how she'll react). Sunday at 4pm. Wish us luck.
Friday, March 11, 2011
Upcoming milestone [sniff]
Posted by Jennifer at 12:06 PM
Labels: Mary Lawton-2 years to 2.5 years, milestone, on being a mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh! I was so unsure about Caroline's appointment and what she would do! She won't even let me brush her hair. I wish you and ML the best of luck, and I hope she will sit still like Caroline did. I was shocked at how my baby girl sat like such a big girl.
While I didn't get her haircut on video I admit that I set up a camera on a tri-pod for both boys!
It was so anticlimactic. ML just sat and played with all the toys the stylist kept handing her. I barely let her cut any off, but it looks much better and more cleaned up. Pics to come.
Post a Comment