REI had BOBs on sale a few weeks ago, and since we didn't think we'd ever find a used one for sale, we decided to buy one. We had it delivered (for free!) to our local REI, where they assembled it (for free!) I love REI. Sweet LJ picked it up on May 13, and I was so excited when he brought it home. So excited. He laughed at my excitement.
I gazed upon it for a few days, then I couldn't stand it and strapped Mary Lawton in for a ride. We put her new shades on her, stuck some padding in the harness with her, and went out. She liked it ok, but I think she was a little nervous because there was so much room. Plus she's facing out, and I just read young babies prefer to stroll facing someone. Anyway, it was an adventure. I cannot WAIT to go running with her.Also, the BOB didn't disappoint. It is so smooth and light. Love it.
Monday, May 25, 2009
BOB
Posted by Jennifer at 9:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment