The mice go shopping. Our cat, Sweet LJ, is in Gainesville to watch the Gators whip up on the Vols. Mary Lawton and I went on a girls' shopping trip today. It's been raining for 72+ hours, but that didn't stop us. We picked up some birthday surprises for Gail and Andrew's joint theme birthday party, and then went to Old Navy. While I was trying on clothes in the dressing room, I thought I'd better change ML's diaper. I lifted her out of the stroller, and she was soaked--and not by the rain. I always have a spare outfit with me...except for today. I'd already picked out some pants to buy her, so guess what she wore out of the store. We kept on shopping. She was very patient while I shopped at Ann Taylor Loft, and then we went to lunch at Panera. I had a sandwich; Mary Lawton had sweet potatoes and milk. I carried her with me to get some more tea. I spilled most of it all over the floor. Howard, who had to clean up my mess, was very nice about it. A very wet day but fun. We're home now. I'm washing the new cords that Mary Lawton wore home. Thanks for a good time, Mary Lawton.
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment