We've taken Mary Lawton to many fun places and gone on some great outings, but we've never taken her to a playground. I don't know why. I'm embarrassed to admit it.
Yesterday we went to Stone Mountain to the fabulous playground there. I've passed it a million times on foot and on bike and never noticed that it doesn't have swings. What? A playground without swings? A sort-of wasted trip, but Mary Lawton went down the slide a few times and crawled in the mud/grass.Today we went to the park near our house that I know has baby swings. She LOVED swinging. She started crying when I took her out, so we stayed and kept swinging.
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
First trip to the playground
Posted by Jennifer at 3:14 PM
Labels: Mary Lawton-six months to one year, milestone, outings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment