I'm a little late in wishing everyone a happy Thanksgiving. I've been having some trouble catching up since then.
We had a wonderful day. In the morning Mary Lawton and I went running while Sweet LJ went to the gym. We played, we went for a walk, one of us took a nap, and then we went to dinner at Chateau Elan. We went to Chateau Elan last year, too. This year we didn't go on a thousand-mile bike ride, nor did we spend the night at the inn. We had a lovely meal, though. Mary Lawton ate zucchini and peas from home, and turkey and cheese ravioli from the buffet. She really liked the turkey. I ate a crazy, random assortment of delicious things, including mussels and chocolate mousse (separately). Sweet LJ had a more traditional Thanksgiving meal.
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Happy Belated Thanksgiving!
Wishing everyone a thanks-filled day.
Posted by Jennifer at 7:58 PM
Labels: holiday, Thanksgiving
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment