What is your favorite toy? Anything that's not a toy, like boxes, bags, bowls, cups, spoons, remotes, phones, watches, shampoo bottles, socks, paper, etc.
What is your favorite food? That's tough, but probably cheese. I like it on a grilled sandwich, melted on toast, on pizza, and just plain. I've had lots of different kinds and like them all.
What is your favorite book? Time for Bed, My Big Cuddly Book of Animals, Ten Little Fingers and Ten Little Toes, and Babies: God's Precious Gifts
Would you say you're a mama's girl or daddy's girl? Mama's girl
What are some things you like to do? Ride in the stroller, wave at people, take a bath, push the buttons on the microwave, push anything that looks like it might be a button, flip light switches, touch Coqui and Moe, try to catch Moe, crawl very fast to the refrigerator when it's open and pull things out, open drawers, and swing at the park
Who is your favorite teacher? Miss Sonia
What are some of your greatest skills? Crawling, pulling up, cruising, walking while holding on to a toy or person, clapping my hands, playing peek-a-boo, opening and closing things, following simple instructions from Mama and Daddy, pulling all the toilet paper off the roll, pointing at things I want, and moving my hands to "Itsy Bitsy Spider"
What has been your best day so far? Probably the day I got to swing at the park for the first time. Also, I really liked when we went to the beach and I got to crawl in the sand. That was fun. My first day was pretty good, too.
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Interview with a one-year-old
Posted by Jennifer at 7:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment