Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Letter to the sweetest girl in the world

Dear Mary Lawton,

I remember waiting and waiting and waiting for you to get here, talking to you in my belly, telling you that we were ready to meet you, and being so excited that you were joining the family.

Now 365 days with you have passed and I'm overwhelmed with joy and love. My heart feels full to bursting. I can't imagine life without you.

You are so spunky, funny, and sweet. You give the sweetest hugs and share the most heart-warming smiles. You are such a friendly girl, and I hope you always remember that a smile and a wave go a long way. You already make so many friends wherever you go.

Know how much you are loved. Find happiness in every day. Be true to yourself. Be kind to others.

Happy birthday.

0 comments: