Well, Melissa told me I should start a baby blog so my fans can keep up. Apparently she doesn't know about my other failed blog attempts including Run to Eat and Painful Misuse (to which I won't even link). I start off strong and then get so bored. Maybe if people read this one and nag me that they really miss reading about my Dreft comparison shopping and hemorrhoids, then I'll do better.
Actually, I'm not suffering from hemorrhoids and I haven't done one bit of baby shopping. I'm never sick, and I'm still running and cycling. People (mothers and pregnant ladies) give me nasty looks when I tell them of my good fortune.
Our baby--Valdosta for the next 6 months, because it's Sweet LJ's hometown and has a good nickname, Val--is due February 20. I'm hoping she'll hold out until early March to be a part of the huge March birthday extravaganza. We don't know for sure it's a "she," but Sweet LJ has convinced me it's a girl.
Nag me if I disappear for awhile!
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Getting Started
Posted by Jennifer at 10:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment