My pants have a button and a hook. I buttoned up ok, but I couldn't hook the hook without that sausage-in-a-casing feeling. I used a safety pin for extra security. I probably should get a bella band, but none of my shirts are long enough to cover it up. So, maybe I should get some maternity shirts. Or, just wear sweats until my maternity pants fit.
I told Sweet LJ I had to pin my pants, and he commented that Val must be getting fat. Sweet, smart LJ for not saying I'm getting fat.
Monday, August 25, 2008
Today I had to pin my pants
Posted by Jennifer at 10:20 AM
Labels: clothing, on being pregnant
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
My friends say rubber bands are wonderful for adding a few inches to the waste. I never had a problem immediately fitting into maternity pants! Being on my 3rd baby I have learned they are quite comfy and was ready to wear the elastic immediately! :)
Post a Comment