Monday, September 15, 2008

When will Valdosta move?

I haven't felt the tiniest peace sign from Val. I've been told I need to lie quietly. That's hard for me, because if I'm lying down I'm usually asleep and my breathing is so heavy it's difficult to be quiet.

7 comments:

Emilie said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you and even more excited that I can follow along with Val's progress via your blog. I am only five weeks into parenthood myself, but it is -- just like everyone says -- even more fun than we thought it would be. Yay!

Rebecca said...

Hi!
I am so excited to hear that you have a growing family. You are going to be a wonderful mom! Of course you have great role models in your family who will probably give you lots of advice!
I didn't really feel the boys move until around 20 - 21 weeks. This 3rd baby girl has been rock'n & roll'n for months!
Yeah for your blog! I will look forward to reading about your journey into motherhood!

Anne Wimberly said...

How exciting! Congratulations - I will link your blog with mine. Baby Val is going to have a great mom!

Jennifer said...

Thanks, everyone. We're very excited, as I'm sure you can guess.

I guess I can wait another 2 weeks or so to feel the baby move, but it's killing me. I want to know what's going on in there.

Melissa said...

When I was pregnant with O, I wished that I had my own ultrasound machine so that I could just watch her ALL the time. I really wanted to know what was going on in there!

Jennifer said...

I read that Tom bought Katie an ultrasound machine when she was pregnant with Suri.

Melissa said...

Yeah, I read that,too. It's actually probably pretty dangerous for the baby. Really...it CAN't be healthy to expose your baby to high frequency sound waves very often...