1. Are you going to find out the sex?
2. Do you have any food cravings?
3. Have you been sick?
4. Are you excited?
5. Was it planned?
My responses:
1. Yes
2. About a month ago I really wanted some chocolate donuts (the kind that are chocolate all the way through, not iced). Sweet LJ found a donut shop (we were on vacation) and bought me some. The other day I really wanted a glass of milk, but I think I "craved" it because we were out and I didn't feel like going shopping.
3. No
4. Of course. Can you imagine the responses if I told people I wasn't excited?
5. I don't answer this. I just stare at the asker as if to say, "no, really, do you know what you're asking?"
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Top 5 questions people like to ask pregnant women
Posted by Jennifer at 8:08 PM
Labels: on being pregnant
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm SO GLAD that you've started a blog :) I can't wait to see Baby Val. Although, I've really been thinking about this, and right now I'm leaning towards a boy for you. Of course, my predictions don't count for much since I was POSITIVE that O was a boy! Thank goodness I was wrong about that!!! You are so LUCKY that you haven't been sick. What a wonderful experience that I can't even imagine :( I am currently growing a sibling for O, and I've been super sick AGAIN. I can't wait to read more. Keep up the good work :)
What?! another one on the way? What fabulous news! I'm so happy for you, E, and O. xo
Post a Comment