Thursday, February 12, 2009

39 weeks appointment

Weight gain: None. Same as last week.
My BP: 100/60
Val's heartrate: 150s

Today I saw Dr. H. Dr. G is out this week, which was fine with me. I don't think I like her anymore. Dr. H was great, talked to us for a long time, and basically said you'll have the baby in the next 2 weeks. (They will let me go a week past my due date.) Yes, she'll probably 8.5 lbs or more, but that's no problem and the two of you will be fine. Will there be shoulder dysplasia? Who knows. Will she be a giantess? Probably not. I measured 2 weeks behind today, which might be because she's dropping. So, we wait. I feel fine, so I don't mind waiting. My next appointment is with Dr. G, and Sweet LJ is hoping there will be some kind of showdown between her and Dr. H because their attitudes are so different. We like Dr. H's better.

1 comments:

Anne Wimberly said...

any action going on?