I know this blog is getting boring without photos. I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed lately, but I'll try to do better about taking and uploading photos.
Friday, February 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I know this blog is getting boring without photos. I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed lately, but I'll try to do better about taking and uploading photos.
Posted by Jennifer at 7:49 AM
2 comments:
It is not boring! I realized today that b/c of my move I had not checked. I was anxious to see if you had already had the baby! I didn't want to miss it and get behind! :)
I was so worried about having a BIG baby. With John Christian the doctor had me very worried. He was 7lbs 2 ounces. I was also worried again with Caroline who was a week late. 8 lbs 12 ounces and that was actually the easiest delivery and recovery. Go figure. I was worried for nothing.
Post a Comment