Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My sweet sugar baby

3 weeks old already (a little more than that since I can't seem to find the time to post anymore).

Mary Lawton's getting quite chubby and more and more alert. Some of her recent adventures:

  • A real belly button (stump fell off at 13 days. It seemed to fall off too early, because it got very crusty. I was worried it was infected and took her to the doctor, but it was fine. yay.)
  • A picnic and walk in Piedmont Park with her family
  • Shopping with cousins Alisa and Lilly
  • An outing alone with her dad
  • And the most exciting: A visit from her Aunt Sis and cousin Olivia! Thanks for coming over. We miss you already, so please come again soon. Unfortunately, I waited until she got a little fussy before I took any pictures, but Mary Lawton loved all the attention and cuddling and slept in their arms for hours.

0 comments: