Today marks the beginning of the 4th week our sweet baby is in daycare. I've written about it only in passing, because it makes me a little sick inside. I had to return to work, though.
Today I'm having a hard time. It was extra difficult to drop her off this morning. I should be working right now, but obviously I'm not. I'm very sad and a bit torn up and maybe should have turned around and taken her home, because this "work" day will probably be a total wash.
Sweet LJ often tells me in the morning to choose to have a good day, because really, in the end, it is a choice. Am I going to let people and things get to me and ruin my perfectly nice day? I'm so trying to choose to have a good day and focusing on seeing the wonderful faces of my Sweet LJ and MLJ this evening. I love you both like crazy.
Choose to have a good day, everybody.
Monday, June 1, 2009
Choosing a good day
Posted by Jennifer at 8:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
it is so hard in the beginning. it seems like just yesterday i had to drop Kate off. I can promise you that soon she will be playing and interacting with the other children and you will feel so much better about it! hang in there!
Post a Comment