Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Shower!

My aunt and uncle, Jan and Bruce, hosted a fabulous family brunch for Val on January 17, and she was really showered with gifts! This is one very lucky girl already. She received her infant and older girl carseats, plush hooded towels, gorgeous clothes, a monitor which we'll probably use until she moves out of the house, a Boppy, a fully-stocked diaper bag, and so much more amazing stuff that I wondered whether we'd find space for it all. We did.

Our hosts were so gracious that they went ahead with the party even though a pipe froze and burst in their breakfast room ceiling and the ceiling drywall collapsed the night before the shower. I was impressed.

Thank you so much to our fab family! Thanks for traveling to see us and celebrating with us. Someone took a few photos. If I track them down, I'll post them.

0 comments: