Wednesday, January 21, 2009

"You don't look pregnant from the back."

I've heard this several times in the past week. I'm dying to know what someone looks like when she looks pregnant from the back. My usual response is, "that's good, right? I shouldn't look pregnant from the back." The person talking to me usually tries to explain what they mean, but then they realize they can't.

And anyway, I think I probably do look like I'm pregnant from the back...like I'm carrying another baby in my ginormous butt.

1 comments:

Anne Wimberly said...

pregnant from the back looks like a big ol' booty waddling in front of you - trust me, no one ever told me "you don't look pregnant from the back". Baby Got Back! Love your nursery - it looks so calm and peaceful. Hope you doing good - not to much longer! Give Baby Val a pat for me - aw