1. Mary Lawton has been waving for about a month, but since Saturday, she's been waving with great enthusiasm. Whenever anyone says hello or goodbye or waves, she waves back. She gets her whole arm into it--sometimes both arms.
2. For a few weeks, she has been doing this quick breathing thing (much like a panting dog but without the tongue) when she gets excited. She does it when we take out the Baby Bjorn (Time for a walk!), when we take out the BOB (Time for a run! Or maybe a walk!), when we get out of the car at daycare (Yay! School! or maybe I'm free from the carseat!), and sometimes when she's about to get a snack. I love that she recognizes patterns now and reacts to them.
3. She's been getting upset when I leave her at daycare over the past several weeks. I think it was the 8-9 months clingy stage. This week she hasn't cried once, and she's even watched me walk out. Thanks, Mary Lawton. You don't know how much this helps the working mom guilt.
Thursday, November 12, 2009
3 things
Posted by Jennifer at 8:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment