Wednesday, November 5, 2008

[sigh]

Today someone told me my face looked fat. Oh, she also told me I looked tired. Thanks! I feel so pretty now.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Wait till they tell you way before your due date, "Girl, you look like you could have that baby any day. You are huge!" It amazes me what people will say to a pregnant person! It doesn't help that our hormones are out of balance when they say these insensitive things!

Anne Wimberly said...

Pregnant women are beautiful. People say the rudest things to pregnant women - why? I have no idea. Just follow his/her comment up with "well, I feel great and we're just so happy". That typically throws the commenter back onto their heels and leaves them sulking away. If that doesn't work, kick 'em in the shins. That hurts them physically about as bad as their comment hurt you emotionally:)