Sunday, November 2, 2008

Val has a place to sleep

Sweet LJ became a little concerned last week when he realized we'd bought nothing for the baby. So, on No TV Wednesday we went shopping and bought a crib we'd looked at a couple of times. We bought a mattress on Saturday, and Sweet LJ put the crib together today. Even though the instructions were "squirrelly" and "not entirely complete," he had no trouble because he's so clever. I made vegetable soup and ate snacks while he worked.









It holds the super deluxe mattress very nicely, and I'm certain it will entice Val to sleep through the night immediately.

2 comments:

Anne Wimberly said...

have you heard about the Ultimate Crib Sheet - definitely worth registering for. It's awesome!

Rebecca said...

One of the best things I did was layer sheets on the crib! If you can get 3 layers it is great. Do a waterproof pad, crib sheet and so on.... This is AWESOME for accidents in the middle of the night. You just rip off a layer and the bed is already made!